Dr. Nandlal Jaydev Deshmukh
M. Sc.(Agril.) Ph.D.(Plant Protection)
- B.Sc. (Agril.) with CGPA 7.80/10 from MPKV, Rahuri, Maharashtra (2013)
- M.Sc. (Agril) with CGPA 8.12/10.00 from MPKV, Rahuri, Maharashtra (2015)
- Ph. D. (Agril.) with CGPA 8.77/10.000 from MPKV, Rahuri, Maharashtra (2018)
- ASRB, NET- Qualified (Discipline- Plant Pathology) (2016)
Summary of Experience (as on 25.1.2019)
- In the cadre of Assistant professor, Collage of Agril. Sonai, affiliated to MPKV, Rahuri. : 4 Month 8 Days.
- In the cadre of Research Associate, Crop Pest Surveillance and Advisory Project, Dept. of Agril. Entomology, PGI, MPKV, Rahuri.: 5 Month 19 Days.
- Taught various subjects to graduate students and performed other related tasks such as conducting the semester end exams/ paper setting/ examining/ evaluation of paper at Collage of Agril. Sonai, Tal. Newasa, Dist. Ahmednagar & affiliated to MPKV, Rahuri.
Life Member of Professional Societies
- Indian Phytopathological Society, New Delhi.
- Journal of Agriculture and Research Technology, MAU, Maharashtra (India)
- Indian Society of Alliums, ICAR-Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research, Rajgurunagar, Pune, Maharashtra.
- SADHNA,Society for Advancement of Human and Nature, Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan-173230, Himachal Pradesh, (India)
- Full length Research Papers Journal: 07
- Popular Articles Publications: 10
- Committee Member of Student Council,PGI, Rahuri: 01
- Telivision/Radio Talk: 4
Special topics of interest:
- Epidemiology and Plant Diseases
- Integrated Management of Plant Diseases and Pest
- Role of Bio-fertilizers, Bio-control agents and Bio-pesticides for sustainable agriculture