Dr. Pradip Narayan Dalavi
- B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.) from MPKV, Rahuri (2011)
- M.Tech. (IDE) from Dr. PDKV, Akola (2014)
- Ph. D. (IDE) from MPUAT, Udaipur (2018)
Summary of Experience (as on 10.01.2019)
- In the cadre of Assistant Professor: 08 months
Teaching and Learning
- Attended one Off-campus outreach training certificate program by IIRS, Dehradun “Geospatial Technologies for Urban Planning" Duration: February 11 - March 15, 2016
- Attended one Off-campus outreach training certificate program by IIRS, Dehradun. “Application of Remote Sensing & GIS for Natural Resources”. Duration: January 27 to March 27, 2015.
- Training on Practical Training in Agricultural Engineering (Irrigation & Drainage Engineering) organized from 05/08/2013 to 26/08/2013 at the Technology transfer division, Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering (ICAR), Bhopal (M.P.).
- Four months In- Plant training during 01/01/2011 to 30/04/2011 at Maharashtra State Seeds Corporation limited, Seed Processing plant, Ashta, Dist. - Sangli (MS).
- One month Intensive Training on Agricultural Mechanization during 01/06/2010 to 29/06/2010 at Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Garladinne, Dist.- Anantatpur (A.P.).
- One month Industrial Summer Placement Training during 15th May to 15th June-2009 at Surya Tractors Co. Loni Kalbhor Tal. – Haveli, Dist.-Pune (MS).
Life Member of Professional Societies
- Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE)
- Prof. Shravan Saoji Vanjari Memorial award for Highest CGPA in M.Tech. (Agril. Engg.).
Special topis of interest:
- RS and GIS applications in Water Resource management.
- Irrigation water management
Research Papers Published in the National and International Journals.
- Pradip Dalavi, A. N. Mankar, S. B. Wadatkar and Priyanka Sharma 2015. Evaluation of Models for Estimation of Evaporation from Farm Pond in Semi-Arid Region. Ecology, Environment & Conservation, 21(8): AS297-AS302. NASS Rating, 2015 - 5.02.
- Pradip Dalavi,S. R. Bhakar, P. K. Singh, Mahesh Kothari and H. K. Jain 2017. Development of Stochastic Time Series Model for Prediction of Rainfall in Upper Bhima Catchment of Western Maharashtra, Green Farming,8(6): 1351-1355. NASS Rating, 2017 – 4.38.
- Reddy, M. L., V. D. Paradkar and Pradip Dalavi 2017. Development of Rotational Water Allocation Plan for Jaisamand Irrigation Project. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences,6(12): 2309-2320. NASS Rating, 2017 - 5.38.
- Pawar, V. L., V. D. Paradkar and Pradip Dalavi 2017. Performance Evaluation of the Products of Different Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation Companies. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences,6(12): 2321-2331. NASS Rating, 2017 - 5.38.
- Pradip Dalavi,A. N. Mankar and S. B. Wadatkar 2018.Modeling Evaporation from Farm Pond in Semi-Arid Region.Plant Archives, 18(1): 129-134. NASS Rating, 2018 – 4.41.
- Pradip Dalavi, S. R. Bhakar, H. N. Bhange and Gavit, B. K. 2018. Assessment of Empirical Methods for Runoff Estimation in Chaskaman Catchment of Western Maharashtra. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7(05): 1511-1515. NASS Rating, 2018 - 5.38.
Chapter published in book
- Priyanka Sharma, Mahesh Kothari and Pradip Dalavi (2018). Water Requirement of Drip Irrigated Tomato inside a Shed Net House. Engineering interventions in sustainable trickle irrigation. Apple Academic Press pp. 35-42