Er. Yogesh Sopan Dighe
- B.E. (Mechanical Engg) with 64.93%, from AVCOE, Sangamner (2009)
- M.E. (Design) with CGPA 7.56/10.00 from AVCOE, Sangamner (2014)
Summary of Experience (as on 10.01.2019)
- In the cadre of Assistant Professor: 9 Years and 08 months
Teaching and Learning
- Staff Advisor for TIFAN Competition organized by SAE India off Highway Board in collaboration with John Deer and MPKV Rahuri.
- Head of Department (Mechanical Engineering Department)
- Training and Placement officer
- Assistant Workshop Superintendent
- Academic Research Coordinator
- Taught various subjects to graduate and postgraduate students and performed other related tasks such as exam paper setting/ examining/ evaluation of students in curriculum at different colleges.
- Recognized University teacher to supervise/ guide Post Graduate Students of SPPU, Pune.
- Guided 10 B.E. projects (40 students)
Externally Funded Projects
Completed Research project on tribological properties of lubricating oil using Nano particles additives which is funded by BCUD Savitribai Phule University of Pune for Year 2013-15. Funding Amount is Rs. 2,30,000.00
- Research Papers in Journal: 06
- Full length Research Papers in the Proceedings of Conferences/Seminars: 5
Special topis of interest:
- Tribology Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.