Dr. Atul Arvind Atre
- B. Tech. (Agril. Engg) with CGPA 3.90/4.00, securing First position from PKV (Now Dr.PDKV), Akola (June, 1983)
- M.Tech. (WRDM) with CGPA 8.00/10.00 from IIT, Kharagpur (December, 1984)
- Ph. D. (SWCE) with CGPA 8.700/10.000 from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar (November 2003)
Summary of Experience (as on 12-12-2017)
- In the cadre of Assistant Professor: 18 Years and 10 months
- In the cadre of Associate Professor: 04 Years and 6 months
- In the cadre of Professor: 09 Years
- Addl. Charge of Head of the Department: 2 Years and 4 months
Teaching and Learning
- Participated in the course curricula development of different subjects as per different state level committees (MCAER); and ICAR’s IV Dean, V Dean (for UG courses) and NCG (for PG courses)
- Taught various subjects to graduate and postgraduate students and performed other related tasks such as exam paper setting/ examining/ evaluation of students at MPKV, Rahuri.
- Recognized University teacher to supervise/ guide Doctoral (Ph D) and Post Graduate Students of MPKV, Rahuri and Dr.PDKV, Akola.
- Guided 4 Ph. D students, 20 M. Tech Students and 30 B.Tech. projects (75 students)
- In-plant Training Co-ordinator in the Department of Soil and Water Conservation Engineering since 2010.
Member of academic/ education and research related statutory bodies
- Board of Studies in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (Chairman during June 2011 to September 2013)
- Board of Studies in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, Dr.PDKV, Akola/ Dr.BSKKV, Dapoli and VNMKV, Parabhani (Member during June 2011 to September 2013)
- Faculty of Agricultural Engineering, Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (As Elected Member from the cadre of Associate Professor)
- Academic Council, Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (As Elected Member from the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering)
- Agricultural Research Council, Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (Member during June 2011 to September 2013)
Fellow of Professional Societies
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Fellow of Indian Water Resources Society
- Fellow of Indian Association of Hydrologists
Externally Funded Projects
ICAR: “Hydrological Studies in Agricultural Watershed” as Co-Investigator
Citation H-Index: 4 and Number of Citations: 75
- Research Papers in Journal: 47
- Review Papers in Journals: 3
- Full length Research Papers in the Proceedings of Conferences/Seminars: 39
- Editorial Committee Member of Books: 3
- ISAE Convention Memorial Gold Medal for being First in B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) in 1982-83.
- Shri. Gangadhar Hari Paradkar Silver Medal for being First in B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) in 1982-83.
- Distinguished Services Certificate from Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers for services to Society 1998-99.
- Agriculture Division Medal from Institution of Engineers (India) for paper published in 1998-99.
- Special Appreciation Award from Ahmednagar Local Centre of Institution of Engineers (India) for “Outstanding performance and excellent work done in Engineering Field” in 2013.