Dr. Milind C. Ahire
Nodal and Outreach officer
- B. Sc. (Agril.) from KKV (Now DBSKKV), Dapoli (June, 1993)
- M.Sc.(Agril.Extn.) from KKV (Now DBSKKV), Dapoli (June, 1995)
- Ph. D. (Agril.Extn.) from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar (August 2005)
Summary of Experience (as on 26-12-2017)
- In the cadre of Jr.Res.Astt.: 3Years and 5months
- In the cadre of Assistant Professor: 4 Years and 8months
- In the cadre of Associate Professor: 3Years and 8 months
- In the cadre of Associate Professor: 9Years and 4 months
- Head of the Department: 2 months
Teaching and Learning
- Participated in the course curricula development of different subjects as per different state level committees (MCAER); and ICAR’s IV Dean, V Dean (for UG courses) and NCG (for PG courses)
- Taught various subjects to undergraduate and postgraduate students and performed other related tasks such as exam paper setting/ examining/ evaluation of students at MPKV, Rahuri.
- Recognized University teacher to supervise/ guide Doctoral (Ph D) and Post Graduate Students of MPKV, Rahuri and YCMOU,Nasik.
- Guided 2Ph. D students, 12 M. Sc. Students
- Rural Agriculture Work Experience Co-ordinator in the College of Agriculture,Dhule June2012 to May 2017.
- Vice-President, Student Council in the College of Agriculture, Dhule June2012 to May 2017.
Member of academic/ education and Extension related statutory bodies
- Board of Studies in Agricultural Extension & Languages , Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (during June 2004to Dec.2017)
- Member,Extension Education Council, Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (during May 2007to June 2012)
- Vice –President, Western Zone, Society of Krishi Vigyan ,India
- Joint Secretary, Maharashtra Society of Extension Education ,India
Fellow of Professional Societies
- Fellow of the Indian Society Of Extension Education (India)
Externally Funded Projects
NAIP: “Sustainable Rural Livelihood Security in Backward Districts of Maharashtra” as
RKVY: Transfer of Technology project as Co-Investigator (2011-2014)
RKVY: Farmers First project as Co-Investigator (2015-2017)
Citation H-Index: 4 and Number of Citations: 53
- Research Papers in Journal: 58
- Review Papers in Journals: 2
- Book Chapters: 2
- Editorial Committee Member of Folders,Books: 158
- Young Scientist Award, Indian Society of Extension Education, I.A.R.I., New Delhi
- Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj Krishi Ratna Award bestowed by Vikhe Patil Foundation on the occasion of First Agricultural Literature Convention held on 29th Nov,2012 at Nashik
- Received ISEE Fellow Award at ISEE National Seminar on Extension Innovations & Methodologies For Market Led Agriculture Growth & Development held on 26th to 28th Feb.2015 at Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV) Gwalior, M.P.
- Best Research Article published in the Asian Journal of Extension Education Development of Self Rating Scale to Measure Classroom Performance of University Teachers, M. C. Ahire & B. Kumar, Asian Journal of Extension Education,Vol.24 No.1&2,2005