Er. Sachin Krishna Rao Dingre
Student Relation Officer
- B. Tech. (Agril. Engg) with CGPA 6.49/10.00, from JNKVV, Jabalpur (M.P.) (October, 1998)
- M.Tech. (IDE) with CGPA 7.95/10.00 from GBPUA&T, Pantnagar (May, 2001)
- Ph. D. (IDE-at present pursuing in 7th sem) with CGPA 8.46/10.00 from M.P.K.V. Rahuri
- National Eligibility Test (NET-2002), GATE-1998 and 1999, recipient of GATE scholarship in M.Tech.
Summary of Experience (as on 12-12-2017)
- In the cadre of Assistant Professor: 15 Years and 7 months
Teaching and Learning
- Participated in the course curricula development of Irrigation Water Management discipline as per ICAR’s IV Dean, V Dean (for Ph.D. and M.Sc. courses)
- Taught various subjects to graduate and postgraduate students and performed other related tasks such as exam paper setting/ examining/ evaluation of students at SKAUST-K and MPKV, Rahuri.
- Recognized University teacher to supervise/ guide M.Sc. (IWM) Post Graduate Students of MPKV, Rahuri.
- Guided 08 M. Sc. students, 3 Ph. D students (as co-advisor) and 17 M. Sc. students (as co-advisor)
- Incharge Academic Associate in the Department of Irrigation Water Management (2009-2014 and 2016-till now).
- Staff advisor in PG student’s council (2011-2014 and 2017-till now).
Member of academic/ education and research related statutory bodies
- Member for Faculty of Agriculture as I/C Agricultural Engineering department from 2004-2008 (at SKUAST-K Wadura).
- Board of Studies in Department of Irrigation Water Management, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (Secretary during January 2013 to November 2014 and January 2016 to till now)
- Board of Studies in Department of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, (Member invitee during January 2009 to November 2014 and January 2016 to till now)
- Research planning meeting in Department of Irrigation Water Management, Mahatma Phule Kishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (Secretary during January 2013 to November 2014 and January 2016 to till now)
Life member of Professional Societies
- Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE)
- Institution of Engineers (India)
- Indian Water Resources Society
- Maharashtra Sinchan Vikas
Externally Funded Projects
- Technology Mini Mission Mode ICAR:“Standardization of Water Requirement and Water Use Efficiency through Irrigation / Fertigation of Pome and Stone fruit Crops in Kashmir Valley” as Principle Investigator
- AICRP on APA: Standardization of Agro-Techniques for Strawberry under Controlled Conditions as Co-Principle Investigator
- Ministry of Water resources (GOI): “Farmer’s participatory action research programme-FPARP Phase-II” as Co-Principle Investigator
- IFFCO: “Efficacy and economical feasibility of feti-irrigation for some important crop sequences in the state of Maharashtra, India” as Co-Principle Investigator.
Citation H-Index: 5, Number of Citations: 51 and i-10 index: 2
- Research Papers in NAAS rated Journal: 41 (6 Papers above 6 NASS rating)
- Book published:1
- Book/book chapter/manual/compendium published: 7
- Participation in organizing Farmer’s training (03), national level model training course (1), Farmer’s rallies (06)
- Demonstration of drip irrigation technology for sugarcane (80 nos.) and pomegranate (20 nos.) in MPKV jurisdiction
- Lectures delivered as resource person (more than 60 nos), Radio talk (08), T.V. talk(02)
- 21 days Winter school/summer school (4), 10 days refresher course (4), 15 days refresher course ( 1)