Dr .DEVARSH BHANU
- Ph.D. (Electronics)  from MGCGV, Chitrakoot (M.P.)
- MBA (Marketing & Operation)  from IGNOU, Delhi.
- M. Tech. (Mechatronics)  from JNTU, Hyderabad (Telangana)
- B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication)  from RGTU, BHOPAL (M.P.)
- Worked four weeks on live project - Marketing Module of Beej Prabandhan in National Seeds Corporation, software developed by CDAC NOIDA.
- Course- Ph. D.
Topic- Assistive Device Using Mechatronic Considerations of Sensing System for Human Rehabilitation Application under guidance of MGCGV, Chitrakoot and ISIC, New Delhi with the cooperation of the patient.
- Course-M. Tech.
Topic-Automatic Gimbal Mirror Controller Using Optical Sensor Application at RCI, DRDO, Hyderabad
RESEARCH PAPER PUBLICATION:
International journal-3 National conference-1
- One project patent under progress
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
- Worked as Observer under SIDBI program organized IIT Delhi in M/s. Excel Woven Pvt. Ltd for less than 6 months.
- Worked as Production In charge in Belco Pharma for less than 6 months.
- Worked as Research Engineer in MKM Technological Pvt Ltd for less than 6 months.
- Worked as Marketing Head in Aashuma Agricultural Enterprises for less than 1 year.
- Worked as Asst. Prof.(Electronics) in MPU,Bhopal for less than 6 months.
- Best paper presentation award for the National Conference sponsored by AICTE at RMK, Chennai 
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- New Creation in Research & Technology